UbuntuOhio Tri LoCo meeting, planning?

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:00:02 GMT 2008

Hello Everyone,

This was sent a while back from Eddie (from the Chicago team).  It has been decided that the meeting will be held on IRC channel #ubuntu-us-mi on Tuesday, January 22 at 8:00 p.m. EST and 7:00 p.m. Central.  During the tri-meeting between the Michigan, Ohio, and Chicago teams we will discuss collaboration for conferences and other events, like Ubucon.

For anyone needing help getting on IRC, just go to http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=7d00f6368bf450c652518de38e2d5ea4&t=422156 and for the channel enter #ubuntu-us-mi to join the tri-loco meeting.  If you need any help, just ask either on here or on the forums.

John F (tnseditor)