UbuntuOhio Polls over! Meeting Wednesday!

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 03:53:55 GMT 2008

The council members will lead each of the subteams (communication, education, and marketing teams).  Council-based: The team is run by a group of people, all with equal say instead of the single-leader approach to running the team.  (The original poll:  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio/+poll/team-leadership).

John (tnseditor)