UbuntuOhio Tri-LoCo, Ohio, and Communication Team Meetings

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:52:33 GMT 2008

 Hello Everyone Out in Ubuntu-Ohio Land!

We will be having a special Tri-LoCo team meeting on Tuesday, February 19 at 8:00 p.m. EST on IRC #ubuntu-us-oh with the Michigan and Chicago
LoCo teams. For more information, visit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TriLoCo-Midwest.

Our regular Ohio meeting will be on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. on IRC #ubuntu-us-oh.  The meeting agenda has been posted along with past meeting logs at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings/.  Bring your Ubucon ideas as well as any other ideas you may have for the team.

Hopefully within the next month we can also have a communication team meeting.  The communication team is responsible for website, wiki, forum, and mailing list activity.  You can sign up to be on the communication team at https://launchpad.net/~oh-communications.  If you have any questions about participation, just e-mail me.

Visit http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=422156 if you need help getting started with IRC or use the online Java chat applet at http://java.freenode.net//index.php?channel=ubuntu-us-oh.

John F. (tnseditor)