UbuntuOhio Roll Call!

PTelly ziggystardust.bowie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 14:21:29 BST 2007

Hi Steve, if the sun, moon and stars are aligned correctly and I can get
away and I can find a ride I will do my best to be there. Would be more than
happy to help w/ the booth.
take care, Paul A. Telthorster

On 9/12/07, Steve Stalcup <vorian at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to get a rough idea on who is planning on attending the
> Ohio Linux Fest.  I also wanted to see who is interested in helping
> with the booth?
>
> http://ohiolinux.org for the latest :)
>
> See ya there!
> ~Steve

http://www.ubuntu.com/

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

God Bless

Microsoft Windows: the ultimate triumph of marketing over technology.

Be a HERO. Donate LIFE by being an organ and tissue donor.

Get Even: Commit Acts of Random Kindness†

"Don't be afraid of falling. Be afraid of not getting back up."
P.A.T.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.