UbuntuOhio Roll Call!

Brady Merriweather brady.merriweather at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:52:20 BST 2007

I plan on helping at the booth, and if I can get some time to roam the
exhibits for awhile, I'll be there the entire time.

Just clarifying on the scheduled time I should show up? I going to need
some help bringing the computer equipment in for the exhibit, and not
sure if I need to come in from another entrance since I'll be bringing
boxes in.