UbuntuOhio Release Party in 25 hours!

PTelly PTelly at bigfoot.com
Sat Oct 27 21:53:54 BST 2007

Hi Steve, wish I could but cannot make it 2nite. My daughter might stop by
to pu a few CD's. I like to pass them around.
Have fun, Paul

On 10/26/07, Steve Stalcup <vorian at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hey All!
>
> Just a reminder that the release party is tomorrow at the Panera's in
> Easton @ 6pm
>
> details here http://vorian.org/?p=172
>
> Luckily the CD's came today!  Freshly Pressed CD's from Canonical will
> be available at the release party! Along with some really cool
> Aluminum Case badges.
>
> See you there!
> ~Steve

http://www.ubuntu.com/
http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

Be a HERO. Donate LIFE by being an organ and tissue donor.

Get Even: Commit Acts of Random Kindness

"Don't be afraid of falling. Be afraid of not getting back up."

P.A.T.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.