UbuntuOhio Ubucon Ohio '08!

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:12:56 BST 2007

Brady, you're right where I'm thinking. I'd let to make it as big as
possible and get some serious players involved. Unfortunately, I dont
hold any weight for anyone to really begin to take look, so we're going
to need to begin to set some things up to get notice. Also, hopefully we
can get System76 to help us out again. I've already contacted LGP for
some games and demos (hopefully), so maybe we can get System76 to lend
desktops for people to LAN / play on? Or of course Dell with their
recent partnership with Canonical (is there anyone we can get in touch
with on either side to push for support?).