UbuntuOhio Ubucon Ohio '08!

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:47:16 BST 2007

Sounds like it would be a great location! As for dates, Vorian and I
discussed the possibility of summer '08. I'd like to avoid having it
close to OLF, so I'm hoping for maybe a weekend in June sometime. Sound
good?

Also, I know Vorian would like to make the event as big as possible. We
will definitely be having demos of Ubuntu and also probably hold an
installfest at the event. So far I've sent off an email to LGP to see
about maybe distributing free demos of their games, and/or also having
some of their games on some systems for people to play (Linux LAN Party
anyone?). But so far, we'd like to aim as high as possible :-)

All ideas welcome!