UbuntuOhio Ubucon Ohio '08!

PTelly ziggystardust.bowie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:37:18 BST 2007

Hi Anthony, I have mentioned before that it would be possible to have such
an event at the church I attend. If there would be a "lot" of people we
could use the Connenxions Center which is 22,000 sq ft. We also have WiFi.
The church is located in Gahanna not to far from I270.
Would just need several dates to choose from to avoid conflicts.
How about offering people a free OS? Demo on installing Ubuntu? People to
answer question?
Not sure I can be much help as I am very new to Ubuntu but I think I am
stuck on it. Looking forward to the Gutsy Gibbon.

Paul A. Telthorster

On 10/7/07, Anthony Hall <theidiotthatisme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Interest has been growing for Ubuntu Ohio to host an Ubucon in Ohio for
> the summer of 2008! We want to throw the biggest and loudest party in
> all of Ohio, and we want you to be a part of it!
>
> What are some of your ideas for Ubucon? We want your opinions and help!
>
> Things we will need:
>
> Location
> Date / Time
> Food and Drinks
> Swag!
>
> And most importantly, ideas! What should we do at this event?

http://www.ubuntu.com/
http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

Be a HERO. Donate LIFE by being an organ and tissue donor.

Get Even: Commit Acts of Random Kindness

"Don't be afraid of falling. Be afraid of not getting back up."

P.A.T.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.