UbuntuOhio Getting Cd's to Libraries

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:50:06 GMT 2007

Are these "Shipit" CDs the same as the CD described in the Quick Starter?
That mentions "...some programs that can be installed in a Microsoft Windows
environment." Are they on the CD? as well as the ability to run LiveCD?

BTW, other than a couple of typos, I think the Quick Starter looks very
good.

Stephen