UbuntuOhio Getting Cd's to Libraries

Michael Price seisen at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 14 22:26:16 GMT 2007

Well we can get Cd's from Shipit  and drop them off at our local
libraries, some of use members like Vorian have about 200 Cd's that they
could give to some of the libraries where he lives at, or somebody from
the library(s) could order them from Shipit too. This link will explain
everything in further detail. Also ignore the reference to 7.04 (Feisty
Fawn) they are now shipping 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) the newest release. If
you have any other questions feel free to ask.

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/shipit-faq