UbuntuOhio CD Distribution Project / Ohio Libraries / Quickstart Guide

anthony theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:27:25 GMT 2007

Howdy! I was going through some of our old projects, and I know this one
should not be too difficult and has already had some work put into it,
so I decided to help pick it back up and push it again. For more
information, please visit.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/CDdistribution

I buckled down and wrote a rough draft for a Quickstart guide to include
with the CD's (intentionally very short, most people don't like reading
through a manual to figure out something that already has wizards to
guide them). I've attached it to the email, so let me know what you
think and if there's anything you'd like to change.