UbuntuOhio Ideas for Loco Team

anthony theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:36:03 GMT 2007

I'm all up for the distribution points and libraries, unfortunately I
dont have the skills to do it all myself but I can at least work on it.
Right now I'm working on the Quick Start Guide documentation, but I'm
not (yet, as of now) familiar with Scribus to format it to fit as a
booklet in a standard DVD case.

And of course I am excited for the Ubucon planning. I'm hoping for
tonight to be a good night at the meeting, I contacted a few people
through Ubuntu forums to see if they would be interested also, so here's
to hoping!

The meetings unfortunately are hard for myself, since I walk or bike to
where I need to go. Working with the LUGs I think will start with the
Ubucon planning hopefully too.