UbuntuOhio Ubucon Ohio '08!

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:41:40 GMT 2007

Unfortunately, I was not really too much involved with OLF, so I might see
if we can get Vorian to help us with contacts ;) (Sorry Vorian!). If he
doesn't see this on here I'll have to send him an email. Also please don't
be shy on contacting anyone you might know or posting ideas / suggestions on
the Wiki!

Also, should we see about contacting close-by LUG's, LoCo's, or Linux
communities about helping with the planning?