UbuntuOhio Hello!

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:14:00 GMT 2007

Hi everyone! I hadn't gotten any emails recently, so I just wanted to
make sure it's still active.

Unfortunately I do have to take this time to announce that I will no
longer maintain the Education Team, and will be stepping down as
leader of the Education Team, mostly due to reasons involving personal
matters (dealing with 2 loss of jobs, finances, and personal time). I
will update the Wiki soon for the update. If you are interested in
taking it over, please let me know! I will of course try and be a lot
more active in Ubuntu Ohio than I have been in the last several
months, but the limited internet access times make it difficult to
make the meetings so it will most likely be through here or through
the forums, so see you guys there!