UbuntuOhio Fw: Printing Quote

Daniel Buch meatballhat at ubuntu.com
Mon May 21 10:50:13 BST 2007

Michael!  I'm so sorry for taking this long to reply!  Thank you for
looking into this for us.  I'm betting that there will be little
interest in printing a batch of ~500 until we know for certain that
the libraries want them.  With Vorian's receipt of the 7.04 CDs, we
will be issuing an invite with the aid of Mr. Hedges at OPLIN
(assuming he's still willing :D  ) ... so we should find out
relatively soon if there's significant demand present.

Thank you again for getting this info.

Cheers,
~Dan

On 5/3/07, Michael Price <m_price04 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My wife said that the company wouldn't print such a
> small job so I called around and this the quote from
> UPS Store. Do you guys want me to pick up a copy of
> what it looks like and then send it to meatballhat for
> approval. I figured the cost would be about $170
> including taxes.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 16:41:58 -0400
> From: "MBE Center mbe3008" <store3008 at theupsstore.com>
> To: Michael Price <m_price04 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Printing Quote
>

> For 500 the price would be 32cents for 8 1/2 by 11.
> We printed one out if you
> would like to come by and see it.
>

> Thanks.
> Mary