UbuntuOhio Site [finally] moved

Jacob Peddicord jacobmp92 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 20:12:58 BST 2007

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org

The domain now points to the right site. Still working out some kinks with
some broken images, but other than that it is running fine.

Paul:
You should be receiving an email with account details.

Steve:
See me on IRC if you want Moodle installed on the server.

NU Team:
I'm working on a bug with the F2F module, and also I'm adding email
notifications when requests are made. Accounts will be made whenever I can
finish this.
(Shouldn't be too much longer.)

Everyone:
If you want an email address @ohio.ubuntu-us.org to forward to your current
one, contact me.

If there's anything I forgot, tell me. :-)

Also, my IRC nick is now just plain "Jacob".

Jacob