UbuntuOhio Nvidia Help

Craig Doss craig564 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:32:47 BST 2007

Good news. I waited and installed the latest version of kubuntu, then went
into the adept manager, installed the nvidia legacy package, and now it
works fine. I have rebooted a couple times and the settings are still there
(I get the nvidia logo every time).
Thanks for everyone's help with this.
Craig

--