UbuntuOhio Education Sub-Team Meeting

Anthony theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:38:17 GMT 2007

Hi Scott! To answer your question about the Education Team, we educate
people on using Ubuntu and other Free Software (such as Thunderbird,
OpenOffice.org, Firefox, Blender, Inkscape, whatever you can think of).

If you'd like some more information on the Education team, I would
definitely check out our Wiki for more information, and I'm sure it'll
answer your questions about getting involved :-)

Also, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/EducationTeam