UbuntuOhio Education Sub-Team Meeting

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Fri Mar 9 02:49:08 GMT 2007

Anthony wrote:
> * Let's introduce ourselves so we know the team :-)

Hi!  I'm skippy.  ;)

> * What would you like to see in the Education Team?

I'd like to see free documentation for installing Ubuntu, basic OS
operation, and common application usage.

> I'd like to meet on #ubuntu-ohio on Sunday at 6pm. However, if this does
> not work, please let me know and suggest a good time and we'll adjust
> accordingly.

I'll try my best to attend on Sunday, but I find it very hard to
dedicate much time to online chats before I get the kids in bed.  After
9 is better for me, generally.

--
GPG 9CFA4B35 | skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/