UbuntuOhio [Ubuntu Chicago] Your next challenge is NVIDIA drivers and components.

Kendall Brown kendallbrown at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 14:45:04 GMT 2007

Hey Guys:

I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate how fast you responded
to my e-mail and I'll try removing the sound card after work today.  I'm
the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about Linux but I
thought I knew enough about computer hardware in general to reason out
what this problem might be.  I read some where that Linux doesn't like
NVIDIA drivers and know the experts are telling me this is false.  I
never would have thought the sound card would be the problem behind the
constant freezing.  Thanks for the help again and I'll let you know how
it turns out.

Kendall Brown