UbuntuOhio Sub-team Wikis

Adam Heckler adam.fizzle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:08:42 GMT 2007

Wow! Nice additions!

I do hear what you're saying about the uneven subteam pages though. We are
in need of some updates, especially the Web Team and the Communication Team.
With that in mind, I'd like to remind everyone that just because you're not
on the Wiki Team doesn't mean you can't contribute your own stuff to the
wiki! (I'm looking at you Web Team and Comm Team! :-P )

I tried to create a "Works in Progress" and a "Works Completed" Section for
each team, but some teams I'm more familiar with than others. For example, I
don't even know what Joomla and Drupal are, so I was kinda hesitant to write
up anything for the Web Team. So if you guys are up for fleshing out our
wiki a bit, have at it! The point of a wiki is collaboration, so do be
afraid to hit that edit button.

Adam

PS- Does anyone know the exact benefits of becoming approved? What we get,
new responsibilities. etc?