UbuntuOhio [ubuntu-art] Weird fonts

Daniel Buch meatballhat at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 13:43:46 BST 2007

Once you made the changes that you show (in your screen caps), did you
notice any change at all? Your Applications menu, for instance, should
have shown an immediate change - no logout/in required.

I'm copying my LoCo Team on this because I know there'll be some folks
around while I'm off at work.

~Dan

::   if you can read this,
::   you are probably Human.