UbuntuOhio F2F Callback System

Daniel Buch daniel.buch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 16:47:44 GMT 2007

Jacob!  This is just the kind of minimal system we need!!!  Sorry to
wait a few days to chime in, but I really like what you've envisioned.
 Do you think that getting this together as a Drupal module will be
relatively easy?  ... I imagine it shouldn't take much tweaking to get
a few more tables added to the db :)

For what it's worth, I think we should get this added to our site and
the F2F Support "product" as soon as possible:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-us-ohio-f2f

Let's try to use LaunchPad more and more, along with the Wiki, as
these are the best methods by which we can share the lessons we learn
with other LoCo Teams.

F2F Support, huzzah!

~Dan

On 1/18/07, Jacob Peddicord <jacobmp92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a quick drawn preview of what it will look like, although not as
> sloppy ;)
> And yes, I do realize GIMP has a text tool, I just forgot about that until
> the very end.
>
> Jacob

//    The Highway to Freedom
//    is Now Open for Everyone