UbuntuOhio Last Night's Meeting

Anthony theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 03:31:15 GMT 2007

Jacob Peddicord wrote:
> Meeting logs are available at http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/node/13
>
> Last night's meeting (an Official one) was another success.
>
> Topics covered:
>
>     * Teams
>     * Logos & trademarks
>     * Wiki pages
>     * Getting the team approved
>     * Feisty Release party
>     * Pie (if you didn't attend you will have no clue what I am
>       talking about)
>

> Feel free to discuss any thoughts here in the mailing list or in the
> forums. Remember, the mailing lists are here for discussion also and
> not just for announcements!
>
> Jacob
That meeting was my first, and I must say I was impressed by not only
the success of the meeting, but also by the personality of our LoCo team
(we know how to have fun and still get things done! just dont try to
also eat the cake, it doesn't last long..).

I have Wednesday nights free and will be in steady attendance. If anyone
on the mailing list has not attended a meeting I strongly encourage you
to do so.