UbuntuOhio Sorry if you got a duplicate -- Re: Seeking help for my son

robert at erafx.com robert at erafx.com
Tue Feb 20 19:40:43 GMT 2007

I'm guessing he's now trying to install Dapper, as I (and many others)
had issues with the installer/partitioner that shipped with Dapper.
You can try the
"alternate install" disk to install Dapper if Dapper is what you'd like.
http://ubuntu-releases.cs.umn.edu/6.06/

People seemed to have more success with that installer.