UbuntuOhio website template (?)

Jacob Peddicord jacobmp92 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 20:39:47 GMT 2007

If anyone has any Drupal needs, send them to me. I'm already working on an
implementation of the F2F support system in Drupal (the module is actually
enabled right now, it just doesn't do anything yet).

For calendars, events, and such, I suggest the wiki and/or Launchpad. But
for those custom things that just need automation (F2F callback, and some
others) that is when Drupal could be used.

Drupal modules are designed to be themable and extensible, so even if you
change the theme drastically, everything will change to adapt to it.

There is currently an Ubuntu-ish theme (colors anyway) available on the site
right now. It's called antique_modern. I'll look into getting the linked
theme installed today. If it changes, then it won't be hard to fix on our
site.

Jacob