UbuntuOhio website template (?)

Joe Gedeon joe.gedeon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:12:46 GMT 2007

My question is will the Drupal engine give us what we need now and in fhe
future in the form of modules to extend our site?  A theme or template is
just that, they can be created to use the needed engine and for the sites to
look the same.

Looking at the past conversations in the IRC Channel there are many goals
that the team wants to cover can Drupal handle these needs?  Some of the
things that I remember reading are things that would deal with Events and
Document Management.

Either way, a LoCo site looking the same as the others with the same theme I
would think would be important with suttle differences to show the
difference in the LoCo team.

Just my 2 cents.
Joe Gedeon
(Bite_me_Bill)