UbuntuOhio Upcoming Official Meeting

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 19:53:52 GMT 2007

Sorry everybody, I know I've already replied to this threat, but was in
class and thought of a few things.

1. I think we should try to come up with projects for each sub-team, so each
sub-team has an active, achievable goal to work towards. This will also give
something for others who are in the general team to look at, and see that
there is work and progress being completed.

2. Again, I think we should try to actively recruit members of our general
team for our sub-teams. Maybe by sending some personal private messages
about the teams and projects?

3. I think we should talk about the progress of the F2F, and also decide
some minor details of it. For example, are we going to support Ubuntu
cousins (Kubuntu and Xubuntu, which isn't all that hard and I think we could
do so easily), or Ubuntu derivatives, (Christian Edition, Mepis, etc.).

4. Nominate / Assign leadership for teams that do not have solidified
leaders (CD-Team and Communication Team).

5. Discuss more about the PR, including progress, plans, and any more ideas.