UbuntuOhio Second Sponsor for Ubucon '08

Anthony Hall theidiotthatisme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:28:26 GMT 2007

I'm proud to announce that LGP has agreed to help sponsor our event!

They have agreed so far to the following:

200 Demo DVDs to be given out
Boxed version of games to be installed on as many machines as we'd like (but
removed after the event)
The boxed versions (the full games) may be kept and given away as prizes or
freebies to attendees of the event.

So woohoo! We're getting more sponsors!

Also, on a side note, would anyone be willing to make a website for the
event? It would make it far easier to market and also can list sponsors and
guests/speakers. I'd be forever grateful :-)