UbuntuOhio Shirts!

PTelly ziggystardust.bowie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 05:31:14 BST 2007

Hi Steve, yes I am interested in shirt.
Have a God Day, Paul

On 8/25/07, Steve Stalcup <vorian at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Howdy all!
>
> There is some interest from the Michigan LoCo team to go in together
> to buy Ubuntu Shirts in bulk from Canonical to wear at the Ohio Linux
> Fest.  It will help cut down the cost of the shirts and shipping if
> 10-20 shirts are ordered.
>
> Just reply to this email if you are interested.  This is not a
> commitment, I just want to see if there is enough interest to make it
> worth while.
>
> Happy Day!
> Steve

http://www.ubuntu.com/

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

God Bless

Microsoft Windows: the ultimate triumph of marketing over technology.

Be a HERO. Donate LIFE by being an organ and tissue donor.

Get Even: Commit Acts of Random Kindness†

"Don't be afraid of falling. Be afraid of not getting back up."
P.A.T.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.