UbuntuOhio Help

Daniel Stubbs dstubbs28 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:03:51 BST 2007

I'm more concerned on why you want to do this, and have firestarter to
run without having to use sudo.

I would be concerned with security.

Please note: Firestarter does run in the background automatically
(unless un-installed,) when you run the command "sudo firestarter" that
ONLY loads the daemon/gui to monitor. your firewall is active on bootup.

So. in essence, running firestarter (GUI) on boot up doesnt do anything
but take more memory. You are protected by the firewall, no worries my
ubuntu brethren.