UbuntuOhio Feisty Party Detailed Guide

T Shawn Knisely tshawn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:30:27 BST 2007

Hi all, I have been unable to attend the last couple of meetings due to
business travel and excessive workload....but anyway.

So the party in Columbus is the 21st? I may be open to attending a local get
together in case I can't make the trip.

Has there been any solid plans for a car pool?

Thanks!

On 4/5/07, boscagarda-programming at yahoo.com <
boscagarda-programming at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the link. I will be in wooster on the 21st so I wont be able to
> make it. I'm in Cleveland anyhow. But I am curious if anyone wants to have
> another party maybe the following week in cleveland? I'm thinking Fat Fish
> Blue or something.
>
> If downtown doesnt work we could have it east or west side, wherever more
> folks would be coming from. (Although now that I think of it I doubt Fat
> Fish Blue has WIFI.... So whatever yall suggest.)
>
> *Adam Heckler <adam.fizzle at gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> Hey all! With the release of Google's new Personalized Maps<http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/04/create-personalized-google-maps.html>,
> I couldn't resist throwing together a quick guide to Easton for those of us
> who have never been there, or are otherwise unfamiliar. If anyone has any
> suggestions for additions or changes let me know! This guide is also linked
> to from the Feisty Party page on the wiki and well as in the forums.
>
> Here she is: http://tinyurl.com/2s8t4d
>
> hackle577 (aka TheFabulotron)

T. Shawn
www.knisely.org