UbuntuOhio Feisty Release Party

Daniel Buch daniel.buch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:18:58 GMT 2006

For all the NE Ohioans, I can think of a couple places that are
centrally located and serve more than the lightest/blandest of beers
:-)   .... I'm here in Bedford, between Akron and Cleveland, and
somewhat halfway between Conneaut and New Philly.

The Akron/Kent area might also be considered fairly centralized, and
has a decent selection of meeting-friendly businesses.  Cafe Momus is
the preferred meeting place for the Akron Perl Mongers, for instance.

....just some ideas :-P

Cheers,
Dan

--