UbuntuOhio Teams for Ohio LoCo

Steve Stalcup stalcups at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:34:17 GMT 2006

There has been some interest in creating teams within our LoCo team.

Here are the teams we see a need for:

1. Web-Team (assigned)
Team Leader - Dan Buch
Team: Jacob92, PWill, RRittenhouse

2. Communication Guru(s) - unassigned
This/These team members will need to ensure information is shared on all
fronts web/forum/wiki/mailing list. This will include moderator
capabilities on http://ohioloco.ubuntuforms.org

3. Ohio Marketing Team - unassigned
Need one leader and as many team members as possible. Will include
assignments such as http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=320182
This is a position of glory and high recognition!

4. CD Team - Unassigned
One leader and as many members as possible. This team will be devoted to
obtaining CD's (burning, publishing, requesting). This team will also be
responsable for finding and placing CD's in physical locations in the
State. Also, mapping these locations and publishing them (CD's available
at Barnes and Noble in Pickerington....)

5. Wiki Team - Unassigned
This can be one person, or a group of people. This group will be devoted
to fabulizing our wiki pages on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam

6. New User Support Team - Unassigned
This can be as many people who are interested. We need to have a strong
support group as there will be an influx of new users who will need our
support.

If you are interested, shoot me an email or pm on the forums :)

As always, Just reply to this email if you have anything you would like
to add!

~Steve