[NY State Local Community] Rochester: Ubuntu Launch Party

cprofitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 6 12:54:13 UTC 2012

Hello all:

The Ubuntu Launch Party for the Rochester area will be held at
Interlock. We are currently scheduled from 12pm to 3pm (I may be able to
get the event to go later -- depending on feedback)

Interlock Rochester
1115 E. Main St.
Suite 200 (Door #7)
Rochester, NY 14609

I would like all folks interested in attending to send me an email and
let me know the following:

1.  How many people attending
2.  What you are interested in doing
3.  Would you like to have the event last longer (go later)
4.  Would you be willing to make an Ubuntu cake (or cookies, or
cupcakes)
5.  Would you be willing to make a dish to pass?
6.  Any other ideas you have to make the event fun.

Thanks,

Charles