[NY State Local Community] Syracuse flyer

Indigo196 indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 23:26:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-03-27 at 12:55 -0400, Nordman, Alan wrote:
> Charles-  that reminds me, I believe you have a few of us down to
> conduct presentations at the release party. Was that at the Rochester
> release party or would it be alright to do it in Syracuse if we are
> able to put together an event? We could even stream it from Syracuse
> with enough planning.

1)  I am not sure what date Syracuse is holding their release party on,
nor would I schedule presentations for it. I will leave scheduling
presentations to the folks in Syracuse.

2)  If you are holding it on the same day (I actually would not
recommend that due to the release being after our event in Rochester) we
could try to stream it. We have presentations on GPG, Firewall, Security
and networking with Windows currently planned.

> For those who are slated to conduct presentations I advise we set up a
> workspace to place any relevant materials, such as powerpoints (I have
> been working on a pot). Thanks and see you all Saturday.

Are you talking about the Global Jam?

Charles