[NY State Local Community] Fwd: FW: Hosting an Event

Nordman, Alan alan.nordman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 06:09:24 UTC 2011

Hey, everyone. We're all set with parking. Parking will be in Q4 which is
not the closest to Hinds hall but we shouldn't be bringing in truckloads of
equipment.  I'm readying a flier that I hope to email out soon and post
around the iSchool.  We have an IRC meeting Monday at 5 pm so it would be a
good idea to attend and coordinate the bug jam.

--alan