[NYLoCo] NYC Maverick Meerkat Launch Party Update

Ricardo N Feliciano jaricanese7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:39:31 BST 2010

Hello Everyone,

With the launch parties a little over two weeks away, I just wanted to give
you all an update. The NYC launch party @ NYU will be taking place in Tish
Hall room uc-25. We will have people at the entrance to assist you.

Please don't forget that for the NYC launch party, we are requiring guest to
RSVP. We have to provide NYU with a guest list a week in advance so ALL
RSVPs ARE DUE October 28, 2010. Please RSVP on Facebook (link below) or send
me an email (jaricanese7 at gmail.com) with your first and last name.

As a reminder, we have coinciding events on the same day and time in
Rochester, New York and Syracuse, New York. The more people we can get to
come out and celebrate with us, the better.

Ubuntu New York State LoCo Wiki - Event Page (for full details)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Events/20101106NYC

Facebook - Event Page (for RSVPs)
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165160780163260

Thanks,