[NYLoCo] Sycause Install Fest

Landon Jurgens slick666 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:05:26 GMT 2010

Dear NY LoCo,

I am pleased to announce a Syracuse area LoCo event happening February
20th, 2010. The event will be a series of talks with an install fest
happening in parallel. All information is up on the WiKi at the link
below.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewYorkTeam/Events/20100220

For this event we are trying out a registration system so if you would
like to attend please fill out a the application found on the WiKi or at
the link below.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDB0cWQtbWl6dFhLMm9TTW9qN3c4R3c6MA

This is just so we can get an accurate head count end ensure that we
have the proper facilities for the group.

Hope to see you there.
Landon Jurgens
NY LoCo Secretary