[NYLoCo] Presentations

Neal Chapman neal.chapman at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:01:42 BST 2009

Charles:

Brian Powell and I were just discussing this past week about attending a
Rochester meeting, presenting hadn't crossed our minds but if anyone would
be up for presenting it would be Brian and myself. Our next meeting will be
covering virtualization and for the first time feature a member presenter
other than Brian and myself. We will be discussing this further and get back
to you.

As for WNYLUG needing presenters, I would love to have someone else run the
show for a night. I'll get back to you with our topic list, perhaps you or
someone in your group can help speak to a topic or bring a new one to the
list.

Regarding on-disk.com, I have reviewed the offerings briefly and decided to
pursue free media from Ubuntu. As our group has no real funding, However I
love the chance to win media by simply being part of the community. I will
bring this up at our next meeting.

Talk to you soon,

--
Neal Chapman