[NYLoCo] WNYLUG

PrivateVoid indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 15:23:40 GMT 2009

Neal:

I have a handful of stickers and I believe hal14450 has some as well. I
am not sure if mailing an envelope would get them to you in time for
your next meeting, but I will drop some in the mail to you.

I will also check with my wife to see if I can make it to the next
meeting, but it is short notice. The drive would also take me about 1.5
hours as I am on the east side of Rochester.

Perhaps with a bit of planning we can hold a combined meeting some time
this year in Batavia and have the Rochester and Buffalo groups meet.

What facilities are you guys using... they look very nice and we could
use some additional facilities for hands on events. I have an inquiry in
to Bryant and Stratton about using their facilities.

Thanks,

Charles Profitt
Vice President New York State Ubuntu LoCo
Team Lead Ubuntu Forums Beginners Team Education Focus Group