[NYLoCo] Possible NYC Gathering for Jaunty.

Brian Gupta brian.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:03:43 BST 2009

Curious, what do you guys plan to do during the meeting? I ask because I
thought it would be a "Release Party", where people hang out and get to know
each other. Libraries are generally better for hackspace I thought? With
social stuff being better in a coffee shop, bar or restaurant.

Thanks,
Brian

>>> http://fusioncast.blogspot.com -- My Compiz Fusion videocast
>>> http://code.google.com/p/gwinwrap -- My open source animated wallpaper