[NYLoCo] Fwd: Global Bug Jam - your help needed!

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Sun Jun 15 14:15:35 BST 2008

I'm in Rochester too, and I've tried a "Coding dojo" for adding comments
to Mythtv.  We had a few people show up, we talked about the tools,
learned a bit, and then ... didn't do much actual work.

But it was fun!

Yeah I'd be down for triaging some bugs for Ubuntu. Perhaps even coding
up a quick fix for one of them and submitting a patch.