[NYLoCo] Gutsy on T60: take note before upgrading/installing!

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Sat Oct 20 20:05:17 BST 2007

A knowledgeable fellow  said that Ubuntu update has problems.
I got horrible news for you. Yesterday I read on the Linux-laptop list
that stuff quits when you "upgrade" or change to Ubuntu 7.10
That is 7 th year, and 10 th month. It was on a Linux-desktop list.
His point was to await the fix, but not update.
 Driver stuff might have been involved, and internet was a part of it.
I think that  Driver stuff might have been involved, and internet was a
part of it.
Wil