[NYLoCo] means??

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Sat Oct 20 00:49:08 BST 2007

Note that some directions are needed if one already has an Ubuntu, or
sub-programs..
Like how to update, reassurance of what to backup, and what data you
might or will loose.
Many get confused as to whether just to install over, and all is
wonderful like it was but better or different. (Mozilla Firefox, and
Thunderbird and Eudora etc has this virtue But som times one must delete
first, and then reinstall.  I've seen such a difference of results with
Orca in Ubuntu.
I am awaiting to see what Update does with mine!
Wil
Zach Stern wrote:
> I'm fairly sure that month of ubuntu screencasts did a gutsy installation tutorial. We coul burn those to dvd and give them out with the ubuntu discs.

end