[NYLoCo] [Fwd: Re: methods

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 19 23:01:11 BST 2007

I do agree that there needs to be some sort of comprehensive guide that
people would need if they were motivated enough to take the Ubuntu CD and
take on the task of installing it.
 I know there was good books out there on
ubuntu from installing to upgrading it but those, unlike the CDs, cost
significantly more. I am open to ideas to make the CD handouts of ubuntu cds
more useful.