[NYLoCo] means??

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Fri Oct 19 13:38:03 BST 2007

Sounds like we're covering the topic of DOCUMENTATION.
And yes, Will is right, if all you get is a CD, that doesn't translate
to Ubuntu on your computer.  More often then not it results in
frustration.  If you get a CD, plus a helping friendly manual on how to
install it easily, then you get a better chance.  Best of all is if you
could just get someone to install it for you, show you around, and be
there for you when you don't understand something. :-) THAT's what we as
a Loco team can do.