[NYLoCo] Direction Meeting in Binghamton

Nathan Eckenrode nathan at eckenrodehouse.net
Wed Oct 17 14:56:11 BST 2007

I do like the ideas of encouraging more participation within the IRC chat
room, and encouraging people in out other circle to become involved in Ubuntu
and the LoCO, although when I talk about it to the people in my immediate
circle they get this faraway look in their eyes, and this glassy expression
covers their face.

I look forward to an event like this not so specifically so that I can be a
part of a massive agenda preparation settlement of sorts; which I suppose
 is the guise under which these plans are being formulated; but to celebrate
the fact that we all live in New york State, we all run Ubuntu as our
preference AND we are all crazy enough to add our names to a mailing list for
something called a LoCo!!!

Who knows we might get something done, we might not. It is still a great
opportunity to meet other people, some of which might be your friends on
Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc.....