[NYLoCo] Gutsy preview

Jeffrey Knight jeffrey.knight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:17:46 BST 2007

Any screens with the ajax background-goes-grey-popup-div on firefox
slow my entire system to such a crawl it's almost unusable (dual core
thinkpad T60).  Netflix has one, Movable Type has one, and the ASP.NET
forums has one for entering source code.  I'm on Fiesty, so I hope
it's not worse on Gutsy!